SE315-K Vented In-Ear Earphones, Black
Developed for personal monitoring, yet ideal for personal listening, Shure's sound isolating in-ear earphones deliver detailed audio while blocking almost all background noise. A rugged and ergonomic design provides long-lasting comfort and durability for on-stage or everyday use, while a detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure fit.
The SE315s come with a sound isolating sleeve that not only blocks ambient noise, but ensures a super comfortable, customized fit. They even boast a lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest snugly in the ear. Elegant design inside and out? Sounds perfect!
- Single High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Includes fit kit with choice of three sleeve sizes, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
- Provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit
- Full range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver