HD Guitar Interface
iRig HD turns your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into the ultimate high-quality recording device. A revolutionary product for musicians, it lets you connect your guitar or bass to your iOS device or Mac. Simply use the cable provided to connect iRig to your device and connect your guitar to the 1/4" jack with your standard guitar cable. To monitor your sound, connect your headphones to your iOS device or Mac.
iRig HD is compatible with a wide range of apps, including IK AmpliTube Fender and AmpliTube Slash, as well as Apple GarageBand. Featuring superior digital audio quality, iRig offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear signal that's free from noise and crosstalk. Plus, it is conveniently powered by your mobile device or computer, which means no batteries are required.
A preamp gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal for your instrument, and a multicolor LED offers a clear indication of the interface's status. iRig HD is designed primarily for guitars and basses, but its preamp can also handle a wide range of instrument signals including acoustic instruments equipped with piezo pickups or contact transducers, synthesizers and more. Use the iRig HD anywhere you play guitar: on the go, in the studio or at home!
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24 bit A/D conversion
- Maximum Input Level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 26 dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- iRig HD high quality digital guitar interface
- iOS lightning connection cable
- iOS 30 pin connection cable
- USB connection cable